Thursday, August 27, 2026

I Learned How To Make Pumpkin Spice Lattes Today

August 26, 2026

Beverly Hills, CA

3:27 PM


Apparently it’s a full moon in a few days. But not the kind of full moon that you recharge crystals or manifest for. Apparently the lunar eclipse is throwing everything out of whack. Perhaps it’s placebo but I’ve been feeling crazy these last few days.


I saw Los Angeles as beautiful last night. I think it was something about people on the beach on a Tuesday night. 


I am at work right now. I painted my nails copper last night and they match my hair.


I put some honey on a drink sleeve to catch a fly that was landing on the scones. Somehow it died without landing in my trap. I found it on the floor in the break room spinning in circles with one wing broken and had to put it down.


4:13 PM


Just took a bunch of orders. Mostly hot americanos. There is a heat wave happening right now but I learned how to make pumpkin spice lattes today. 


Iced green tea with mint leaves.


I found $100 in my wallet last night.


There is a table of two old men and a table of two old women, separate. Double date?


My new thing is every week I buy a new nail polish from the beauty supply store around the corner. I really want a neon yellow one. Like the neon of middle school boys’ Adidas shirts.


Going to walk home from work later and look at the flowers. I feel like when the sun goes down the flowers come out more. It’s my favorite time to walk.


I’ve realized I find it really hard to rely on people. I always feel more safe when I have a backup plan that typically only involves myself. 


I’m writing this on the back of a baguette coloring sheet. 


I’m waiting to get ice until it melts and I can fill the whole bin.


I spilled agave syrup all over my hands.


No comments:

Post a Comment